This old water tower at Wongan Hills Railway Station was built between 1913 and 1914 from jarrah and karri wood. It stands 40 feet high and held 100,000 litres of water when in use. It's purpose was to supply water to the steam trains. A few years back it had to reinforced to prevent it toppling over. A new building built was at the old station. It houses The Community Resource Centre, An Arts Centre and The Visitors Centre and is is aptly named "The Station"
Looking out from the visitor centre window