Friday 2 November 2012

An Introduction

How many of us, when we travel, take the quickest route? I like taking the longer, the scenic, the more interesting way, the road less travelled. You will be surprised at some of the places you will come across, places you didn't even know existed. You won't find us booked into flash resorts in busy cities. We will be out in the country somewhere, maybe in a campervan, caravan park or motel. I will share with you John and my travels, past, present and future. Most of our travels have been weekend getaways within easy driving distance from Perth, but we do want to become grey nomads in the future.


1 comment:

  1. I am in total agreement with this Linley, so many so called travellers/grey nomads see NOTHING of this country as they're always on the main highway. If they don't wish to go 'dirt' then at least take the secondary roads and they would be amazed and its so much more quiet and laid back and easy to pull over. We took every secondary road throughout VIC and NSW and it just astounded us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you, or better still join my site, and I will visit your blog in return.