Friday, 8 August 2014

Kondinin Fences

Kondinin is a small town we passed through on our way to Esperance recently. A couple of fences were worthy of an entry in Good Fences , well not so much the fence, but what's behind the fence is what caught my eye.


This couple made with mosaics were in the Kondinin Community Arts House



A bushranger, wearing an old Fremantle Dockers  (Australian Rules Team ) jumper, along with the sign posts to various Australian towns and Cities


The beautiful yellow acacia here is the star attraction
 

Most country towns have a mural and these fences are stock standard
 

I showed this church in an earlier post, but seeing it has a fence around it, why not again


4 comments:

  1. a great collection and some VERY interesting finds behind them, too! :) thanks, linley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all about the "stuff" around or behind a fence isn't it? It is for me anyway.... and, you have lots to look at here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many Good Fence postings are just that - a fence. But it is like Bumble Vee said which you have done here, or my Old/New fence which makes the viewer pause to think is what makes the "interesting" Good Fence posting as TWG said. Thanks for visiting my Old/New fence. You are the first one who suggested storm damage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice fences, great images. that tree is beautiful as is the mural. TFS Linley.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you, or better still join my site, and I will visit your blog in return.